10 June, 2011

artists at nurnberg starbucks

Along with the Pegnitz river, I found a Starbucks. At 20:30, since the summer-like-afterglow in June was still remaining and a glass of pilsner made me a little bit thirsty, at the moment, I had no choice but went into the familiar coffee shop. A starbucks lady carefully poured an iced coffee in a tall size cup with several blocks of ices. I took it and went outside to look for the riverside table.

In front of my table, there were several Asian boys and girls putting
their musical instruments, mainly stringed instruments, like violins or violas or cellos, beside them. They were chatting and laughing and web-surfing, maybe twitting with their smartphones or ipads, maybe in Korean. In the early summer evening, this seemed to be the moment and place for them to be relaxed after finishing daily hard practices in a conservatoire.

Here was Nurnberg.

No comments: