05 August, 2012

at chesapeak bay

The sky is so high and blue, and the color of the beach is light-brown. The beach at Chesapeake bay is a little bit crowded, but I totally have no difficulty to find my space to stab my beach parasol into the sand deeply. lying back in a folding chair, I see the young father trying to fly a kite in front of his young son, still a toddler,  and the mother just lies down on the towel for a sunburn.

I cannot listen to the sound of waves from Chesapeake, simply because the sound of winds keeps coming around me, but the winds are not so strong, rather makes me feel a little bit nicely cool under the parasol, while the sun blazing down on us in the afternoon. People are everywhere, say, in the water, they are enjoying swimming just inside the rope connected by several red buoys, which keeps people away from the deep offshore. 


Several people also make a line in front of the water-tap, especially for washing sands off from their feet. At the very front of the line, there is a young mother washing his son, just 3 or 4 years old. The mother washes not only the boy's feet, but also his entire body by using a small cup. Obviously the small cup is not enough large for showering the boy quickly, so naturally, the line becomes somehow a little bit long. 


Here is the beach in front of Chesapeake bay, Maryland.

No comments: