29 December, 2012

golden arch and flea market in warterloo

There was a golden arch of the McDonald at the corner of the relatively newly founded Carrefour in Waterloo, and on Sunday around noon, I used to drive to there to get just a burger meal. The taste was same, and maybe, the scene I saw inside this restaurant was also same as everyone could see anywhere under the same golden arch in the world. I heard that around the Ville de Waterloo, quite suburb of Brussels, was one of the favorite places for American residents commuting to the capital by car. Quite often, I heard American-English conversation in this restaurant from the families who happened to sit next to me.

The uniqueness of this McDonald was not belonged to this fast-food-store itself, nor a huge Carrefour store sitting next to it, but the flea market opened at the parking of these stores in every Sunday morning. This flea market was opened in the very early morning and closed around 13:00. So, sometimes, I was walking among vendors while biting a burger and French flies with my fingers, and looking for nothing, but enjoying looking at what they were selling. They were selling toys for children and antiques.

Here was Waterloo, Wallon Brabant, Belgium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you
just shared this helpful іnfo with
us. Please keep us informeԁ like this. Thank
you foг shагіng.

Feel free to visіt mу wеb blog - http://www.turkishvillarental.Co.uk