22 December, 2011

tram 92 going through uccle

In Brussels, I had taken the tram 92 going through Uccle for many times, and some time I enjoyed looking at, and some time, without thinking any, just looked at the scenery from the window of the tram 92. I think that, to say generally, the scenery was not so special. On the other hand, whenever I realized the "afterglows" of myself at a particular place I used to be, like at the cafe I used to take a cappuccino, I got the feelings as if I regret for not taking the photo, that kind of an ordinal scenery photo. 


Whenever the tram turned the corner of St Job square, I tried to remember the last time when I went to the Italian restaurant near there and what kinds of dishes I enjoyed at the time. 


After passing the square, the tram 92 started going up a little bit steep hill until reaching Fort Jaco.


Here was Brussels, now I realized how few photos of this beloved city I actually have.

No comments: