03 May, 2007

around the downtown

I almost forgot about what I ate at a Mexican restaurant in CancĂșn's downtown at the time. Slightly I can recollect some kinds of beef dishes with plenty of bean sauce. I think they were good, but still wonder how good they were actually.
Anyway, walking around the downtown area, sometimes, I found several bars or restaurants that were for so-called "nightlife" (according to my guidebook) of tourists who would come here for seeking a little bit more excitements than in the hotel zone. When I walked around here early in the afternoon, I hardly met with the bars' bakers, but saw the staffs cleaning up around their buildings.
While kept walking, I found a school that some pupils were on the playground and seemed to have a kind of exercise-class.
Finally, I came to an ordinary supermarket, just like Wal-Mart or K-mart. Looking around inside the building, I found that there seemed to be no food or good, which I could hardly get in the United States. Looking at a showy cover of a "People" magazine at the magazine section, I vaguely felt about the power of globalization.
Here was CancĂșn city, Mexico.

No comments: