01 May, 2007

coming to see a part of caribbean sea

Though I usually prefer walking around unknown cities or towns on my vacations over enjoying staying in resort areas, such as on a beach in Hawaii, I sometimes can't help choosing the latter one without any reasons. Especially, in such a case, I would like to stay at a seaside hotel, 'cause I can feel so relax to smell salt breezes, listen to sounds of waves, and see the quiet sea for a long time while doing nothing.
This time, I chose to enjoy a part of Caribbean Sea. While staying at a hotel, which was so expensive that I eventually could afford to stay only for a short-term (in spite of the off-season), I always had been on a beach near the hotel.
Whenever coming and touching a beach I had never seen before, I felt an excitement or impression. Because I was born in a seaside town in a small island and had lived near the sea in my youth, I always thought that this unknown sea would be connected with my (hometown) sea, and in case of going for a sail, I eventually could reach my town.
Anyway, this sea was beautifully green-blue. Of course, sky was so high. A few people were on the beach, 'cause I was there at the beginning of June, which was not a best season for staying around here. But we could still enjoy the sea and the beginning of the hottest season in this country.
Here was CancĂșn city, Mexico

No comments: