08 May, 2007

cn tower

When I found CN tower from the street, one of the tallest buildings in the world, it was in high summer. Though it was maybe a record-breaking hot day, it wasn't humid, so, sometimes, I felt nice dry-breezes.
Before coming to here, I thought that the tower might be so high that I could easily find it wherever I walked in the city. This prejudice was partly correct. The tower I found from the street seemed to be so near to me, but actually it took a little bit more time for me to reach the tower than I expected. And sometimes, this tower was hidden by other high buildings, especially around the business district in this city.
Anyway, I would go up to top of the tower to see the entire landscape of the city. The sun was shining strongly, and a couple of summer clouds were floating slowly. Of course, the blue sky was higher than the tower.
Here was Toronto, Canada.

No comments: