11 May, 2007

cloudy toronto

The pic is the view from the centre island. As you see, it was so cloudy and would be almost raining. But it wasn't cool and hot, but good for walking around the island. From the ferry port of the island, I followed the majority of the people who got off the ferryboat with me, 'cause I had no idea where I would go.
Many people seemed to go automatically to the small amusement park in the island, so I went there at first. Then keeping walking, I was impressed that this island was well-kept clean, and (though I just walked only in the middle-part of the island) seemed to be just like a nice garden.
After walking aimlessly for a while, I tried to go to the opposite site to the city, in order to see parts of the great lake, Lake Ontario.
Here was Toronto, Canada.

No comments: