17 February, 2007

amsterdam night

That's just a story. no pic.
I was in Amsterdam in early winter because of a very short-term business trip. When I reached a hotel from the airport, it' was just at six, evening. I was so exhaust with a strong jet-lag that I couldn't go outside for dinner, but somehow made it to the hotel's Italian restaurant near the front. The waiter said something in Dutch, so, I just say, "number eleven, water with gas", which meant the order number 11, clam spaghetti buttered with garlic. The taste was so good. Mixed with butter, the strong flavor of garlic become so mild and spaghetti was greatly aldente.
Enjoying the dinner, I still remembered that that was a great silver moon night, which I was looking through the window in the restaurant while eating. The beautiful moon might be mixed with the taste of the spaghetti. The gas from the mineral water continually went to the sky.
Here was Amsterdam night, Netherlands.
Anyway, yesterday was too exhaust day to report this walking.


No comments: