25 February, 2007

the tower

Although I've decided to write this blog definitely everyday before starting, I already made exceptions because I've got the ful this weekend. So, I almost forgot what I would prepare for this walking about Hong Kong before.
Maybe, that would be about the peak tower at the Victoria peak, I guess.

The pic was the tower's, which I got in last year's early summer. As you can see, the tower was under reconstruction. So, I couldn't go inside the building, but following the information board, I walked to the other view spot to take a pic. As I said before, first time I got to the tower, it was a so heavy rainy day that I couldn't see anything from there. Next time, I couldn't even enter the tower. But I realized for the first time that this tower had a wax doll house, which was opened despite of the tower itself closed. Consequently, this doll house was too noticeable for tourists to go in at that time.
By the way, the tower seemed to be re-opened in last year's winter.
Here was Hong Kong, SAR of China.

No comments: