11 February, 2007

formosa cafe

The sky in the Formosa, the classic and literally beautiful nuance of Taiwan or Chinese Taipei, is so blue high. The sun is shining strongly, and the wind is blowing beautifully with the islanders' excitements.
I am just sitting here in a cafe around "Tamsui" or better to say "Danshuei" or "Danshui", a seaside town. The cafe is next to the Tamsui river, so I'm idly looking at a ferryboat carrying passengers to the opposite shore.
Inside the cafe, you may find empty tables in the pic, 'cause a fine day induces us to sit around the outside table.
Looking over the river, I just laughed to myself with remembering a mystery of the last night incident in a hot spa. It's a trifling matter. When I was alone in a bathhouse with putting my swimming trunks on, a naked guy came to the bath. Glimpsing my trunks, he was apparently surprised, and eventually running back to a dressing room. According to the rule number one of the spa, we should have trunks or swimsuits (for female) in the bathhouse.
Here is Tamsui, Taiwan.

No comments: