04 February, 2007

walking around basel

The sky was not apparently blue high.
It was a typical snow day. The chilly wind came over the bridge.
I almost forget the exact sits where I was walking in Basel city, Swiss, but slightly remember that I found a little bakery-cafe, near this bridge .
(I don't remember the name of this bridge, maybe someone can help to tell the name by putting comments)
In the bakery, I tasted cookies, one of which looked like the Swiss flag, and others were light and dark mosaic shapes mixed with dark chocolate.
Mild sweet, but a little bit bitter.
The flavor still reminds me of this bridge, the Basel city, and one more thing.
Just a trivial matter.
I bought a couple of bodum coffee glasses in the department store located over there.
Here was Basel, Swiss

No comments: