19 February, 2007

taichung day dream

When I was in "Taichung" city, or we can say "Táizhōng", or "Tâi-tiong", which is the west-central city of Formosa, or Taiwan, or Chinese Taipei, I was with my friend. It's a several or more years ago. We were just like quasi-backpackers. I mean, "quasi-" is that both of us were just fledgelings as office workers with a little money to afford to stay in cheap or middle-class hotels for a week.
The cheap hotel we stayed was near the old-classic-style Taichung station, and its master, called "grand-ma", was kindly to treat us a good Chinese-style breakfast, every morning.
Walking around the entire city without purposes, we happened to go into one of the most huge department stores in the city, where we met a girl who worked at a customer desk. Writing this sentence, I still can't remember why we happened to talk with her, but certainly remember that I took photos of her with my contax, because I still have one of them.
After going back to my country, I developed photos. The photos looked so vivid that the next thing I did was going back to the Taichung department store.
Here was Taichung city, Taiwan.

No comments: