28 February, 2007

a train window

Whenever I take a train, I definitely prefer to have a window seat. In case of an airplane, I just take an aisle seat, 'cause it's easy to go to a restroom, washroom, or toilet, especially for a long flight, and have a little bit more space than a window seat, I guess.
But a train is totally different. I'm well content with inconveniences related to a window seat, including a necessary patience to go to a restroom. This is simply because there are so many beautiful, impressive, or trivial scenes from a train window that I can remember and enjoy for a very long time.
The pic is just a say-good-by-moment of family of three in Basel SBB. Maybe a father-like-man would go to a business trip, and his wife-like and daughter-like, vigorously waved to him, saying something "see you" in German, maybe.
Just an ordinary scene. But I still remember it without any reasons, just because I sit at a window seat.
Here was in a train, Basel, Swiss.

No comments: