13 February, 2007

miami shower

No matter how blue the Miamis sky is, we may have a chance to be caught in a squall on such a typical summer day. I was just in a sudden shower without any protections, when looking for a nice restaurant known famously among locals by its Cuban sandwich.
I somehow found a space sheltered with a couple of beach umbrellas, then, realized that I was just in front of the restaurant that I was looking for.
It's a same old story we used to have.
Digging into the sandwich, especially its roast pork and thick cheese, I looked outside and was surprised how the weather changed dramatically.
When I finished my dish, people sat at the table you can see in the pic, enjoying lunch in the hot sunshine.
Here was Miami, USA
By the way, as for a Cuban sandwich, in case you are in Boston area or have a change to go there, I recommend a nice restaurant, Chez Henri, located along with the Mass Ave, Cambridge.
http://chezhenri.com/

No comments: