20 February, 2007

taichung day dream, continued

The Taichung story, again.
After two weeks later when I returned from the city of Formosa, I went back to Taichung city, again. As I said in the previous blog, it was almost seven or eight years ago. There was no tallest tower in the world, Taipei 101, but only the Shing Kong life tower, in Taipei.
Anyway, I took an express train from Taipei to Taichung, which was not a bullet train, but a normal one that took almost three hours between the cities.
In the Taichung department store, the girl I met before was not at the customer desk, but the other girl who was on her duty, kindly called to her as saying she was off. After the call, she said the girl I was looking for would come here soon to say hello to me.
This was kinds of day dream, I thought, then.
I can't remember completely what "we" said, when she was finally appeared in the department store. I'm not quite sure we said "hello".
But I remember, since then, we walked around the city, and went in a book store that had a nice cafe in the second floor. We had cups of nice flavored coffee with chocolate cakes.
Maybe, I was with her from noon time to the evening.
At five or six o'clock p.m. we said "see you" each other. I took the train to Taipei and she went to home, then, we've never met again.
Here was Taichung city, Taiwan

No comments: