27 March, 2007

in a business suit

When walking around wall street for my second time, I was in a business suit. I was on the way of my business trip in the city, and at the summer morning, maybe around 7:30am, looking for a cafe or fast-food restaurant that would have a breakfast meal. Of course, I looked inside a Borders and its Dean & Deluca, but they were not opened yet.
Walking up the street to a little bit north, I found a Starbucks. My first walking was maybe two or three years ago from this second visit, and at the time I surely was in this Starbucks and ordered a tall size cafe-latte. So, I ordered a tall-latte again with a muffin.
For a while, I enjoyed a latte with reading a New york times, 'cause I would be at my business meeting an hour later.
When remembering my first visit and being in this Starbucks, I had a little bit strange feeling, 'cause in my first visit, I hardly imaged being here in a business suit again. Moreover, just being in a business suit made me look the streets or the entire city in a pretty different way.
So, again, here comes another good line of Mr Cage in "The Family Man".
The suit always makes me (Mr Cage) a different person.
(the location of this scene was at the men's wear section in a shopping mall).
He said something like that in the movie, maybe.
Here was still New York City, USA.

No comments: