17 March, 2007

a bread with pickles

I got my teeth into a circle-shaped bread sandwiching nice flavor pickles, while standing at the corner of a huge department store. The stall in front of the store had a showcase that contained plenty of breads hot from oven, so, I couldn't help asking the vendor to pick a good-looking one.
The pickles between the bread tasted a little bit cold, but enough to make my body glowed after walking cool down.
At 22:00, I was in a waiting room in the first basement floor of Zurich SBB, or Schweizerische Bundesbahnen in German, or in short, the train station. The room was glassed in. So, I often looked lots of juveniles walking around in the floor aimlessly. They were scattered as soon as the policemen with berets came around.
At 22:30. I took EN 473 train going from Zurich to Wien. That was my first night train in Swiss and I kept a cheep bed, which was the middle of three-level-bed, in a couchette car. I felt a little bit hot in the couchette, so covered up only my lower half with a blanket. While getting sleepy, I was just thinking that I might pass the border between Swiss and Austria on this bed.
Here was in a night train, still Zurich, Swiss.

No comments: