11 March, 2007

shore of charles river in the evening

One of my favorite places on the earth is the dry riverbed, or I can say, the shore of Charles river in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Moreover, it should be at evening, and of course, a fine day that we can see clearly the parts of tallest building from the shore.
I had always jogged along with Memorial Dr., and the river. Even in winter, there are lots of runners near here on Sunday. In summer, we can see regattas on the river. Maybe, college students go into training for a competition.
I took the pic near Larz Anderson Bridge, where I usually started to jog. Going straight from here to the bridge in the pic, we can see the river running to the same direction with us. It takes almost 20 min- or 30 min-jog to go to the spot that I preferred to see the great view of an entire Boston city. When seeing that view, I was always sure that I got a balmy day to refresh me.
Here was Cambridge, near Harvard Sq., USA.

No comments: