28 March, 2007

a palace

In the previous blog, I said that I once read a book related to Brooklyn Bridge. I almost forgot its title and author's name, but still remembered the impressive phrase mentioning about the bridge in the book. In my imperfect memory, the book memtioned something like that this bridge would be regarded as a palace in the city, because of the dignity coming from its inside.
So, walking on the bridge, I just felt that I was going to the heart of the palace, which is to say, the throne of the city.
At the time, it was a good evening and there was no cloud in the sky. The evening sunlight firstly brighten the entire bridge that looked like a gold, then it was gradually fading.
The solemnity I felt just came from this palace.
Here was on the Brooklyn Bridge, NYC, USA.

No comments: