26 March, 2007

walking in front of boaders and dean & deluca

Walking up and down the several avenues and going to the south from 42nd street in the city, I looked around old buildings that reached the sky. My first walking in the city was almost aimless. All of what I wanted to see at the time was Brooklyn bridge, 'cause I've read the book about the story of its construction and Roebling family.
When I walked around wall street, I found a book store, Borders, which had a Dean & Deluca cafe in front of it.
By the way, whenever I find the cafes or stores of Dean & Deluca, I automatically remember the particular line that the actor, Nicolas Cage said in the movie, "The Family Man". Though my memory might not be exactly correct, Mr Cage missed the city's life, part of which for him was the coffee flavor of Dean & Deluca. It was just so good line that the movie was always in my top10 must-see-movie list.
Here was near wall street, New York City, USA.

No comments: