17 April, 2007

concord river

Still I was no the old north bridge.
Turning toward the left side, I took the pic of Concord River. The greens in the pic were still a little bit light, but the surface of the river, which might reflect the greens on its shore, was so deep that I couldn't see any fishes from the bridge.
In this pic, these was no artificial construction, but I found that there was a little (quasi-) pier over there (left side, maybe we can't see it because of the tree), and two young kids playing on it.
Besides these two kids (maybe parents near here, though I couldn't see them), tourists, a guide and me, there was no people around here. Instead of people, small chipmunks were running over trees. As soon as these small creatures found me, they rushed into small holes.
Here was Concord, MA, USA

No comments: