08 April, 2007

on the breed's hill

On such a nice day, in case we have a nice couch put on the fresh green lawn, and read a book on it, we'll be sure that we can enjoy not only the book, but also the entire atmosphere surrounded around us.
On my way of going to the Bunker Hill Monument, I saw the woman in the pic, who just looked relaxed and smiled at me. I also smiled at her and exchanged "hello, it's a good day".
The breeze was lovely cool and brought fresh green flavors from the entire green hill.
In my imperfect memory, this monument was build on the location that over 230 years ago, the battle between the British and Patriot forces took place. I slightly remember that in the first floor of the monument, I saw several historical relic or remains exhibited solemnly.
This was a historic battlefield in about 230 years ago, and this was also a nicely beautiful green hill to read a book on a nice couch in 2004.
The place was same, and had a plenty of memories.
Here was a historic battlefield, known as "the Battle of Bunker Hill", Charlestown, Boston, USA.

No comments: