18 April, 2007

going back home from concord

Walking around Concord town, I enjoyed several historic constructions, such as Orchard House known by Ms Alcott and her masterpiece, Little women, beautiful scenery on streets, and quiet atmosphere of the town.
After visiting the house of Ralph Waldo Emerson (though the house was closed at that time and I couldn't enter), I went back to the station. On my way to the station, I chose to go along with a little bit broad street. The street was maybe a local school bus route, 'cause I saw the bus passing me with full of pupils who might just go back home.
Near the station, I found a Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts. Here was New England, so no question about that. I unhesitatingly chose a Dunkin. Having an old fashion donut with a great cup of hot coffee (I think Dunkin's hot coffee is so unique, though I hardly say how unique it is, but still I love it), I was so relaxed.
Here was Concord, MA, USA.

No comments: